Friday, October 28, 2011

One Year!

North turned one on Oct. 19th. Everyday I am so grateful to have such a wonderful little boy. He has brought so much joy to our lives. Jared and I threw him a party with friends and family. We also took him to the zoo and we planted a tree for him. We buried the placenta with the tree. It has been in our freezer for the past year. I am excited to see what the next year brings. North loves to kick his soccer ball, swing, play in the tub and just be silly. He is also taking a couple steps at a time. I know he will be walking any day now. 








4 comments:

julie said...

Man, that year went by fast... Love you, North!

fisherfam said...

Norfeeeees! I can't believe he has been here for a year. I can't wait to see what this next year brings! They grow so fast. By leaps and bounds in the 2nd year of life -

Deb said...

Happy Birthday to North!! He is as adorable as ever!

Alijαh :) said...

Oh my lordy! North is the cutest baby in the world Candace, I love the pic of him and his cupcake! Tell him I love him and hope to see you guys soon! XOXOXO :)

Alijah