Our new little man was born July 14th. He came into this world quickly. My water broke on a friday night at 10:30pm and he was born early morning Saturday at 4am. Jared was an awesome coach and my best friends Mindi and Laura came for the delivery too. It was so special to have them all in the room. Everything went very well. I can't complain. When Oskar came out I remember looking at him and thinking, 'who is this.' His skin was dark and so was his hair. I guess I just expected him to look like North, but he doesn't. Oskar is very much his own little man. He smiles with his whole body, cries when he is hungry, tired or uncomfortable and brings his own spark to the family. North loves him and gives him kisses all the time. We feel so lucky/blessed to have two amazing little boys.


3 comments:
i am the luckiest man alive. thanks for making two amazing little men.
Such a cute family! Love you guys.
So cute. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment