Monday, July 11, 2011

8 months and counting

It is no surprise that our lives revolve around little North. He is 8 1/2 months old and so amazing. Jared and I look at him everyday and feel so lucky to have such a sweet, fun, curious and wonderful little boy. Everyone always says that time goes by so fast. . . . well, it does. We really try to cherish everyday with North. Here are a few of my favorite pictures over the past few months. North has been on two weekend vacations, done a lot of swimming and spent lots of time with his loving family. 













4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I am in LOVE!

fisherfam said...

These pictures are so cute! I'm so glad we you finally experiencing motherhood. You are such a cute family. North is a lucky boy!

julie said...

Aww, North's the best! He just melts me... Thanks for sharing these.

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! North looks adorable. Aren't little boys just the best!