Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sisters

"Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir
I'm here to keep my eye on her"




What would I do without my sisters? They are my best friends, my biggest support and my strongest examples of great mothers. Growing up with Kimberly and Katie there was never a dull moment. We would always be riding big wheels, having pillow fights, dressing up, playing atari and always making a mess of the house. Now we talk on the phone every morning, have lunch dates, discuss hot topics, watch our kids play, shop, vacation and try and fix each other. They both have so many strong qualities that I try to follow now that I am a new mother. Kimberly and Katie are both nurturing and generous. They also babysit North once a week. He is so lucky to have such loving Aunts. I don't know what I would do without my sisters!

Other great sister Trios:

Kathryn, Susan & Janet
Fro, Emma & Ali
Jaden, Sienna & Macy
Laura, Mindi & Me

6 comments:

Katie said...

Uh, you seriously think I need another reason to cry today?

kimberly said...

I love it! That was so nice of you. And I'm just glad you ended the photo scroll on a good one. I was a little worried to see where those pics were going!

Michelle said...

You are cute.. it's crazy how much you all look alike! and I love your last example of sisters!!

julie said...

Sisters rule! You gals are lucky to have each other.

Emma said...

Ah, I love the Lach sister trio!

fisherfam said...

There is something about 3's......