Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Part 1- The Pregnancy

Pregnancy was one of the greatest times of my life. I loved being pregnant! I felt beautiful, I loved the attention and I especially loved feeling North growing inside of me. There were a few hiccups, like being tired in the beginning, having restless leg syndrome towards the end and a touch of anxiety. My sister Katie would tell me that we come from sturdy pioneer stock and that is why we feel so great. I'd have to agree. My great great grandmother, Suzanna Stone, was a pioneer woman who had 14 babies. I don't think i'll achieve that feat, but I hope to be pregnant one more time. Here are a few picture highlights and stayed tuned for Part 2- The Delivery.






2 comments:

julie said...

You were beautiful before, you were beautiful during your pregnancy, and you are a beauty now. :)

Katie said...

It kind of looks like Macy is holding a giant beach ball.